Welcome to the KIDE Community Events Calendar!
To submit an event to the calendar, please click here!
To submit a PSA to our calendar, please click here to fill out the form.
- This event has passed.
HVHA: Student Rental Assistance Program
June 17 @ 8:00 am - July 9 @ 5:00 pm
The Hoopa Valley Housing Authority is accepting Applications for the 2021-2022 Academic year for their Student Rental Assistance Program.
Qualifying Students must:
• Be a member of the Hoopa Valley Tribe or other Federally Recognized Tribe
• Be between the ages of 18-25
• Be a graduate from Hoopa Valley High School or Captain John High School
• Be enrolled Full-Time in Post-secondary Education
• Attending college in California, Oregon or Nevada
• Must maintain a GPA of 2.0 or greater
• Annual Household Income that doesn’t exceed 80% of the Area Median Income
You may qualify for up to $500 per month in rental assistance per month/per semester as long as you remain eligible. The deadline to apply is Friday July 9th.
For more information and other requirements, contact Karmen McCovey-Benson, Applications Specialist at 625-4759, Ext 212 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.